Saturday, June 15, 2013

Introduction to the Blogger world

Hi guys,
so I am pretty new to Blogger.
I remember actually creating an account in, I think 2010. This would mean I was only a year 10!
Anyways, I'm looking forward to sharing my interests, my opinions and my dislikes with your interests, your opinions and your dislikes.
I really can't wait to get started and I'm seriously looking forward to blogging.
I have recently been using the more simple way to blog, being Tumblr.
I remember last time I tried Blogger I couldn't get my head around the templates and HTML codes, and truth be told; I still can't. However I am determined to blog despite this minor error and learn as I go.
For now, my blog has to look as abominable as it does until I can understand how to actually make it how I want it to look.
I'm really excited, can't wait to get more and more into my blog.
Drink tea, smile and listen to Joy Division,
Wednesdaykid.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I look forward to seeing more posts from you :)

    -Megan x
    http://blooms-of-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I look forward to posting more!
      I hope that you and anyone who reads it will enjoy it! :)
      x

      Delete