Hay guys,
so right now I am completely and entirely in love with Windsor Smith shoes.
I have loved them for a while now, but lately they are really becoming "in" and "fashionable".
Anyway, just thought I'd post a few pictures of the shoes and see if you guys loved them as much as I do.
They are simply beautiful. I could totally see them paired with a floral maxi dress, a cocktail dress, or some high waisted jeans folded at the bottoms. Seriously in love right now.
There is ample variety to choose from, whether it be buckles, black, white, gold, heels, boots, creepers, flats. ANYTHING! These are just a few of my faves.
You can purchase them on Windsor Smith's online shop or you can go into their outlets.
http://www.windsorsmith.com.au
Pricing is quite dear, but c'mon, these beauties are so worth it.
You can pick up a pair for around $100 - 200.
Drink tea, wear Windsor Smith shoes and listen to The Kooks.
- Wednesdaykid.



No comments:
Post a Comment