so yesterday I went late night Ikea shopping with one of my closest friends.
I decided that I really needed a desk for my room and because we're impatient we went last night.
We couldn't wait any longer!
I seriously love Ikea, I don't know why but I just have this fascination towards it. I think it might have to do with the fact that it just causes you to imagine all the different possibilities of your own house someday. Or maybe I just love it because of the fun trolley rides that you can do when collecting all your stuff.. even if my friend freaked out and told me to get off... whoops.
So this was the trolley full of stuff, -after I had finally stopped using it as a skateboard. I went in planning on just buying the one desk, and being really strict with myself but of course, I ended up buying a desk chair, a wooden doll mannequin. Why a wooden doll mannequin you ask? Because my friend convinced me that it would look great on my new desk...
I already had the shelf in my room so I wanted to get the desk that attaches to save space. So when I got home at around midnight I couldn't stop staring at the boxes, no matter how late it was I had to put them up now! So I ripped open the boxes, pumped some Wombats music and put the furniture together. Here is a quick photo of my desk. Remember people it was like 1AM by this time so the decorating is very minimal! But I will upload a new picture soon of what the desk looks like when I have it how I actually want it to look. :)
But seriously, I'm so happy to finally have a desk in my room! I can't wait to have a designated place to draw and design. Anyways, if there is anyone that reads this, I'd love for you guys to show me your desks, or link me to your blog posts about your room!
Oh and the mannequin looked pretty good, if I do say so myself, thanks friend.
Listen to the wombats, drink tea, and remember what's important to you.
- Wednesdaykid. x
P.S Sorry for the dodgy instagram phone pictures, my good camera is currently in for repair. :(
P.S Sorry for the dodgy instagram phone pictures, my good camera is currently in for repair. :(


Thank you very much for your comment! It's very nice!♡ I love you so muuuuuuuuuuuch!
ReplyDeleteAnd I follow you :)!